Thursday, December 15, 2011

2011 : The year I learned to love rice

Yep, am born and raised in Malaysia where the food is always partnered with rice. There are so many type of rice and the way it is cook that there Malaysia imported from so many countries. So, in a way, it is weird for me to just get acquainted with rice.

I am so not really into rice when my wife and I eat out that she would go to her mom's when she wants to really eat rice (which she always eat with sambal tempoyak, which I still hates). 

So, this year of 2011, I start to eat rice. A lot. Some are rice-based. Some are flour-based. You get the idea.

I want to say it was due to my wife. However, it was the making of a friend who loves to eat by the name of Jahabar. 

He loves to recommend places to eat and most of them consist of rice as its main dish. The beauty of it? All these places are well known to my wife. And we sometimes eat without the presence of others. Just the two of us.

Here are some of these rice places :








1 comment: