Friday, July 1, 2011

Chelsea Football Club Tour 2011


Yes, the Blues is coming to Malaysia this month. Malaysia will be spoilt for choice this July with Liverpool and Arsenal coming to Malaysia and pitting their strength with our Malaysia team, the Harimau Malaya. Thanks to Noobie and Samsung, I am going to get to watch Chelsea play Malaysia at the National Stadium Bukit Jalil  this coming July 21st.

I am not sure which team I will be supporting as I love watching any English Premier League team but I love the resurrected Malaysia team too. The performance by our national team against Taiwan for the Olympic qualifier on 29th June was totally superb. I actually plan to wear a Malaysian jersey while bringing my Chelsea muffler which I bought when I went to watch them play Everton in 2004. That was in fact the only English Premier League I have ever watched.

However, do you know that you can win prizes where you can sit with the Chelsea team during the friendly match thanks to Samsung? Just purchase any Samsung product worth a minimum of RM300 and follow the instruction as stated in the poster above. You can also win tickets to the match.

If you have no idea what Samsung products to buy, here are some example. As you can see, you can get various Chelsea paraphernalia when you purchase these products within the promotion time : 




No comments:

Post a Comment