Saturday, July 24, 2010

Off to South Korea!

Rarely do I blog about work in this blog as I have Legal Cat-asthrophe to do that. However, I just wanna say that rarely do I leave my wife anymore due to work commitment. And now I have to as I am the 'perfect' candidate to do it and the potential for more business for my firm will be enormous due to certain people who are only known to me there.

So, as cliche as it sounds, I wanna say to my wife I'm leaving on a jet plane (and hoping to get a jetsetter badge on Foursquare for it) and I will be back as soon as I can. Love ya...

The trip is totally work related and although people like to associate South Korea with cute girls and guys, Korean drama, Samsung, Hyundai and such, mine will still relate to my law profession. Wait for updates when I am back from there on Wednesday.

1 comment: