Monday, October 19, 2009

When the battery is down

A man rarely act when he feels a bit of hot temperature on his body. I mean unless you are the lazy type who looks for a reason to sit at home and do nothing, a man who has ambition or somewhere to go (like getting that million dollar contract) will just brush off any feeling of a fever and still go out to work.

That is until he is hit by a real disease like a heart attack or hypertension. I actually was a workaholic once as I don't really have a life outside of my work. Nowadays, I just take thing easy and run the administration part of my business like someone who owns the company, not like some worker who needs to show his mettle to his boss.

So, when the battery is down, a person like me can take things easy and delegate. Like my wife always says, I am one person who really know how to delegate...

No comments:

Post a Comment