Tuesday, October 13, 2009

To be 21 again

I seem to be friends with younger people nowadays. It has become such as I blog and tweet and meet them at events unlike when I was keeping to myself and telling myself that all my 30s friends are cool. Even if we get to know people below our age bracket, it is always someone's sister or brother. We think that 30s is the new cool. As we are all in our 30s, so we are the cool crowd.

Not anymore. I think the word 'Youth is wasted on the young' does not apply to the younger generation. I have met a few of them who are CEOs, business owners, innovaters, motivators and various other professions which we can only imagine when we were in their shoes.

Their writings in their blogs. Their ideas. Their passion.

Oh, to be 21 again. In this age....

No comments:

Post a Comment