Saturday, October 31, 2009

So long ago have I been on a bus tour

I rarely use public transport especially the bus and when I got the invitation to to Singapore to attend an award show, my wife asked me when was the last time I got on a bus to travel especially a place which took nealy 4 to 5 hours drive. That is also the question we asked ourselves as when we drive the car, it took us just 4 hours to drive from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.

It was a nice ride as the bus only stopped at one rest area and was very comfortable. I slept halfway and when it stopped at the final rest area before crossing to Singapore, we were already excited.

The ride back was a bit tiring especially as it was done on a Sunday evening, one of the busiest day on the highway as people from the south returns to Kuala Lumpur. We boarded at 2.30pm and arrived at 8pm. Tiring to say the least but what happened in between made it worthwhile...


Keep on watching the clock


At one of the stops

I think riding a bus to Singapore is not too bad. I love to do it again and I heard there are a few bus company which has comfortable buses...

No comments:

Post a Comment