Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sex toy

I had this one flirtation with disaster once when I travelled from the United Kingdom to Malaysia. I was trying to bring in into Malaysia some sex toys. Not those hard core one which have association with the word S&M but just those curious toys which I might not even used (actually all are properly used until they were unusable).

This particular one was not even for me. It was for someone else. It was those type of sex toy that is to substitute the genitilia that men have. It buzz and it is easy enough to be hidden in my luggage. Except it was not with my checked-in luggage. In my haste, it was left in my carry-on.

That was until I had the bright idea of asking my female colleague to carry it in her purse. I said to her at least if it was discovered when we were still in Heathrow, it will just be a nod, nod, wink, wink type of embarassment and if it was in Malaysia, they would just confiscated it.

In UK, it passed the x-ray machine.

In Malaysia, it was nearly discovered but thanks to some ingenious method of luggage packing, it passed the muster of the immigration.

Then just a few days ago, I discovered the existence of something which rendered all those mission impossible style of smuggling of the 'toy' useless

To be continued in tommorrow posting

1 comment:

  1. gr8 .. it is getting into trnd coz of new generation. there r also some gud web cart selling sex toys at good price and 100% guarantee... For more info: http://www.leluv.com/

    ReplyDelete