Thursday, August 6, 2009

How I got to know my wife_Part 2

Continued from yesterday's post

When I get to know that older woman, I start to date her, once in a while. You must understand, being a man, at the age of between 25 and 29, who was looking for someone to settle down with, I was dating left and right. I kind of having a transit points between the big city I was trying to make a living and my hometown, down south, about 50 kilometers away. I actually had 8 girls I was dating simultenously. Some serious, and some were just there for me to see them when they are free. Some were those whom I really date, as in wooing and taking them out. Some were those who are in between the friend zone, the maybe I will date her zone and then friend zone again.

One day, I was having dinner with my client who introduced me to that older lady. She was late and we were already eating when she arrived. It was raining and there were 6 or 7 of us that night. As she flustered her apologies, she also introduced us to this girl who had a short hair and was wearing a white shirt. She was as flustered as her and after the intorduction, they were actually sitting in a corner and continued a deep discussion which they seemed to be having before they joined us.

As the only eligible male on the table, I was already eyeing her then. Not in the way I want to have your phone no., can I contact you, but more of the I-think-I-want-to-know-her-more-but-not-sure-how-to approach. I didn't have the chance then as halfway through dinner, they were already off as it seemed that they came in one car. I was curious as they explained they met somewhere.

That was how the first time I saw my wife. It was a short meeting and I actually dismissed that one meeting as meaningless. No sparks was emanating then.

To be continued....

1 comment: