Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Playing tag with 2 ladies

I was tagged in the space of this week twice. One is by Daisy of InLove With Daisies, with her post  Saturday Seven which was done last Saturday. The rules for this tag are:
1. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post
2. Share 7 facts about yourself in the post
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
(Sorry to say I am not going to tag another seven as I don't think I have that many willing bloggers. Most of those I know are too jaded for this tag game. Spoilsports!)

So, here is my answers :
1) My blog name (K ruel) is very near my real name if you break it into two words in which one of it has only one letter (and remember Malay is spoken phonetically);
2) I maintain 2 blogs and I post something new every day for the past 9 months;
3) I am married for the past 6 years and here is hoping to many more (to the same person);
4) I am a lawyer who is hoping to be one until I die;
5) I love travelling around the world and driving around in my own country;
6) I never studied in other country except my own; and
7) I have 4 cats which were born right at my back door

Another one by flawed angel who have a password protected or was it lifted off already? As I am not sure, I just mentioned her blog but not linked her here. Her blog is The Temple of Irreverence. Flawed Angel tagged me with this meme and I again am cheating by not passing it to anyone. Her's doesn't have real rules except tagging others. Here goes :


6 important things that make me happy (in random order):


1) Writing just about anything;
2) Hanging by the beach anywhere in the world;
3) Reading anything including the menu at a restaurant;
4) Sleeping in late after my morning prayer;
5) Playing with my cats; and
6) Making love


So, ladies, I hope these will satisfy the tagging requirements....

3 comments:

  1. the 7 facts about yrself tu semua orang dah tau/atau tiada element surprises disitu.

    give us sumthing (fact) yg sangat extraordinary la...hehehe..

    me dun play tag.suka baca je

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love number sex! Err, I mean six. *teehee

    XoXoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. j - I think this is more for my blog friends

    Daisy - I know you do ;)

    ReplyDelete