Friday, May 1, 2009

Do you love all gifts ever given by your other half?

Easy question but I bet one of the most dangerous question you would ever attempt to answer.

As dangerous as all other questions like "Do I look fat in this?" or "You never told me that???!!!"

If you are honest with each other, I don't think it would cause much problem but even then it can still lead to a you can sleep outside type of situation or at least a I have tried my best and now you are saying that you don't like it?

So, as with other things that happens in relationships, some things are just to be known by one party. Like in some court case, this is know as ex parte. One side only. Remember that commercial where you do whatever they asked you to as long as you can watch your football game when they are on? Yep, do like that...

Just smile and bear with it. It will make you a better partner..

and no dear, this is not about any of the gift you have given me. I love all of them. Really...

No comments:

Post a Comment