Sunday, May 31, 2009

4 Weddings and a Funeral

It is the school holiday, starting on Friday in Malaysia. And as much as I want to post about the movie 4 Weddings and a Funeral which is excellent in a lot of way and which I considered to be not a chick flick although insisted by my wife who just got the bug of watching and understanding all the British comedy in it, I actually am using it as a premise to blog about the many weddings that I am to attend.

Last night was my first one of these 2 weeks holidays and today is where I have to bring my mom to another. In short, I am just the driver and the one who will 'benefit' from all the food. But as this wedding is for the child (not sure son or daughter) of my parent's ex-company, which both of them retired from and is one of the biggest land cultivator in  Malaysia, your guess is correct if you think I am willing to drive my mother to go from my hometown, 50 km away, to KL and then back again, is due to the potential of meeting some business people there.

 
This was last week, which is not even the holiday yet...


There is no 'off' button for any entrepeneur. Weddings are a great place to meet people informally then the following week, follow-ups can be done. 

As of now, let me enjoy all those glorious food. Nyums....

p/s - there is no funeral here, if you are looking for it

No comments:

Post a Comment