Friday, January 2, 2009

Weddings in 2008

How many weddings did I attend in 2008? There were a few. Most were during the school holiday of Novermber and December. Some were of client's, some of friend's, some were of client's who became friends and some were of relative. Some I took pictures and some were lost to the back of the mind. Here are some pictures from the one that I do have pictures, not chronically in order :-



My sister-in-law 28.11.08
One of the richest man in town married off his youngest son for 7 days and 7 nights, I went to two of the night
A garden wedding by one of our firm's client for her son at her house on 20.12.08



One of my 'old' friend married off his son to his friend's daughter one day before my own 5th wedding anniversary on 8.8.08
Before the wedding in November, my SIL got engaged in June
There were a few other wedding which I missed and some which I didn't not take any picture. To all that got married, here's to the best time you will ever have in your life...

2 comments:

  1. as for me I think the year 2008 I had 10 invitation cards ....which half of it I didn't attend ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I managed to go to all that I was invited to including those of relatives..

    ReplyDelete