Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shoes...

I just ordered myself a new Cole Haan's brown shoes to substitude it with the blue one that I have as my wife has been pestering to not wear the blue pair when I am wearing my brown khakis. Although I know that its a fashion faux pas, I just can't help it as Cole Haan shoes are soooo comfortable. Nike Air technology and all.

A rare occurance. No shoes...
It reminded me of women and shoes. This is my second pair of shoes for the year and my wife is already into her 10 new pair of shoes this year alone. Its not that I don't understand the needs of women but it is just that they can buy shoes as if they have more than a pair of feet. They need all type of black shoes to go with all type of dress. They need a flat, a wedge, a stilt, a strappy one and there are so many type that these that I have mention is enough to show how many over the years have I been in the vicinity of my wife shopping for shoes. That does not count the other girls I have been fortunate enough to accompany for their shoes fetishes's fix.

The only thing that I love about shoes is when I am entertained with the latest stillettos before it's everyday use....

2 comments:

  1. just fyi, it's faux pas :) - meaning, 'false step'

    I have black shoes that go with everything :) But my dress sense is pretty boring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mereka tak jumpa kasut yg sesuai dalam 200 pasang kasut yg di di-displaykan di sebuah kedai dan mereka akan pergi ke kedai lain dan perkara yg sama berlaku....

    ReplyDelete