Saturday, December 27, 2008

The day of doing nothing...

I was good at procrastinating. Not really procrastinating as in I need to do anything but just sitting still in my home doing nothing. I did managed to stay in my rented apartment when I was in the university for nearly 3 days as I got my food from friends who was going in and out. It had something to do with a computer games called Dungeon Master. It was quite addictive. Gamers would know that feeling.

So, I revisited my laziness again on the day I was left alone as Selangor was on holiday due to the birthday of Selangor's Sultan. My wife was off to work as she worked in Kuala Lumpur. I had planned to go out at noon but was at the computer since 7am, blogging and doing some networking.


Fellow procrastinator...


At 11am, I watched a part of Episode of Dexter and at 11.30am I went to bed. At noon, if you call 3pm as noon, I raided the fridge and then went surfing again. By 5.30pm, I had had enough of sitting in the house and went jogging around my neighbourhood. I managed to sweat it out then joined the Maghrib prayer. My wife came back around 8pm and we had dinner.

All and all, its good to lay still for a moment savouring the moment as usually on weekday, I rarely had the chance to lie down....

No comments:

Post a Comment